Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DCD #158: Celebrate Umbrella Month

Happy Tuesday.  I am getting so sick of Winter, but apparently Winter is not sick of me.  NB is supposed to get hit again tomorrow with another 20+cm of snow.  At this point I'm wondering where am I going to put it?
So I am loving this challenge.  Did you know that March is National Umbrella Month? Well this week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are celebrating just that.  We challenge you to  include an umbrella somewhere's on your project...
I chose to make a simple baby boy Shower card.  I used my Everyday Pop Up Cards and some old scraps of baby boy paper from a Mini album that I made.  Here is my project.
See....Easy Peasy!
So before you start your Umbrella Challenge, head over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see some FABULOUS Umbrella project by our talented Design Team.

Materials used:
*A2 Card
*Patterned paper (Scraps) all by DCWV Baby Boy Stack
*Every Day Pop Up Cards p. 36 at 3 1/2"
*Twine Baby Blue by My Craft Spot
*Stamped sentiment by Kolette Hall "Shower"
*Glossy Accents (umbrella top)
*Cardstock by Recollections
*memento tuxedo black ink

5 comments:

  1. Anita ~ Your card is just DARLING! I LOVE the cut you chose and oh my the paper! I am a paper hoarder!! Well I am so with you on this winter, the weather and so over snow. Even though we haven't had it as bad like you and so many other! Think Spring ~ that is what I keep telling myself! Thank you for having me a s guest designer! I am truly honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I need to make me an umbrella card, maybe then tomorrow, Halifax will get rain, not the pile of snow they're predicting. Hope you make it through unscathed! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love the pattern paper you used for the umbrella!!!

    ReplyDelete