Tuesday, March 18, 2014

DCD Ch#157: Snack Lovers

Happy Diva Tuesday.  I am so happy that Spring is coming up in a few days on the Calendar.  We have had so much snow in New Brunswick, I literally have NO WHERE'S to put any more of it.
Today our theme at Die Cuttin' Divas is going to tempt your taste buds and all those guilty pleasures in the snack world. Our challenge is called....
"Snack Lover's Challenge"
Ch#157: Snack Lovers Day (make something with your favorite snack on it)
Begins: March 18th, 2014
Ends: March 24th, 2014
For my project, I used an SVG Cutting Files center step card and a Miss Kate Cuttables cut file as well.  I love my ice cream.......The Card Base can be found here and the ice Cream Cone can be found here.

 I added some Glossy Accents to the top layer of chocolate Ice Cream and the Cherry.  I added some Bubblegum Glitter Glue to the pink layer of ice Cream.

Materials Used:
*Patterned paper by Recollections Fabulous Girl
*Glossy Accents
*Bubblegum Glitter Glue by Recollections
*Sentiment by Stampendous Friendly Message 

6 comments:

  1. Such a yummy treat. One of my favorite snacks too. Great card base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute & yummy!! I want ice cream..LOL!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Anita! you know yummy when you see it. This looks delish!! Great layout and card design. I love it!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! Love the glossy accents on the top chocolate layer, looks so yummy!! Happy to be on the Die Cuttin' Divas Team with you!!
    Diana
    http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum!!! I'm craving ice cream now!!!

    ReplyDelete