Monday, March 31, 2014

PDE Crafty Playtime Linky Party #7: 3D Projects

It's time for another linky party over at Pause Dream Enjoy.

Since I moved into my new house, there has been one spot over my server that has been bothering me.  Finally, I thought a spot for a wreath that I could change to match the season or celebration would be perfect! I have seen these beautiful "Mesh" wreaths all over Pinterest lately and decided to make an Easter Wreath. I love the color of a dark purple against Easter Lily's.  So here it is...
 A close up of my wreath. I LOVE how it turned out. 

Be sure to head over to Pause Dream Enjoy and check out the amazing projects by our Design Team.

Materials Used:
18" Wire Wreath
Purple Mesh 10 yard roll of 21"
3 Easter Lily flowers by Ashland Spring Flower Mix

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks for being a part of the DT 3D inspiration for the new linky party. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, I LOVE it!!! Amazing job and colours, my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful wreath. I love the colors you used. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete