Monday, February 24, 2014

FCCB #199: All About You


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #199: All About You
Use your favorite colors

This Weeks Sponsor


Carri~abusybee from DoubleClick Store3 Bags of Skittles

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

For my project, I used some of my favorite colors when I make Christmas gift Tags.  I love using green pattern papers for trees against a blue background full of snowflakes!
I also chose some white paper to make it look like snow.
Head over to Fantabulous Cricut to see some wonderful "All About You" inspired projects.

materials Used:
*Elegant Edges p. 24 "Scallop 2"
*Doodlecharms p. 125 "trees"
*Mistletoe stamp set by Bug Bites
*Tis the Season paper pad by DCWV


2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card, I love, love the pattern papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use patterned paper for the Christmas tree die cuts! Love your project!

    ReplyDelete