Tuesday, May 26, 2015

DCD Ch#217: Personalized Onesies

Happy Diva Tuesday!
Welcome back for another Die Cuttin' Diva challenge.
We had some awesome takes on our challenge last week.

This Week's Challenge...
~ Baby Love  ~

So a friend of mine just had a new baby boy!  He's a little sweetheart and I decided to make him some personalized onesies.  My friends nickname growing up was shorty, so you will see one called 'The New Shorty". Inside joke for her...
Anyways, here they are


 For all of the Onesies, I used my Silhouette Cameo and Silhouette Vinyl Heat Transfer.  

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome, Anita!! Your friend will love them!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used that technique, but may have to give it a try. These are fantastic!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete