Tuesday, November 24, 2015

DCD #243: Tag, Bag or Box

Happy Diva Tuesday!
Welcome back for another Die Cuttin' Diva challenge.
My gosh it's been FOREVER since I posted something.  Moving into a new house and a surgery can do that to a person but finally all of my craft stuff is unpacked!
And oh how I missed creating...

This Week's Challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas...
~ Tag, Bag or Box ~

For my project, I made an ornament box using my Cricut Sweet Tooth Boxes.
 The box and cover is found on p. 21

 The insert for my little gift!

The insert was cut at 6"

Materials Used:
*Cricut Sweet Tooth Boxes p. 21
*K & CO Seasonal Paper
*Homemade Ornament

3 comments:

  1. Super cool box, love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found time to craft and make something for the holidays! Hope you can squeeze in more time!

    ReplyDelete