Tuesday, January 26, 2016

DCD #250: Chocolate Cake Day

Hello Crafty Friends.  It's such a mild day in New Brunswick. Someday's I wish for a peaceful snow so I can sit at home and craft!
This week we have a yummy challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

This Week's Challenge...


~ Yum! Chocolate Cake Day ~

We want to see your cake or cupcake inspired projects!

For my project, I used my Cardz TV Stamps and My Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge. 
Here it is
I used the Card Feature from Birthday Bash and cut the card at 8".

 I added a border with my EK Success Scalloped Border punch and stamp it with a sentiment from Critter Punnies.

 Yummy Cake!


The inside sentiments are from Critter Punnies and Bigger Everyday Sayings. 

Materials Used
* Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge p. 42
*Card at 8", cat at 4 1/4"
*EK Success Scalloped Dotted PUnch
*Mat 3" x 7 3/4"
*Cardz TV Critter Punnies and Bigger Everyday Sayings
*2 Gems

5 comments:

  1. What a super cute and fun card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and YUMMY!
    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute Anita! I need to pull that cartridge out again, so many cute images.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete