Thursday, April 21, 2016

All Star Kid

Good Morning Everyone!  It's Anita from ScrappyHappyMommy and today it's my turn to post a creation using Cardz TV Stamps. 

Did you know the design team has a creation every day from M-F and such a great variety, all using Cardz TV Stamps! Be sure to come back daily to see some wonderful projects made by my DT sisters.
Today, I used Cardz TV "That's My Boy" and my Cricut Boys Will Be Boys and Quarter Note Cricut Cartridge.

Here it is...
 My image is from Boys Will Be Boys Cricut Cartridge p. 39.  I cut the Bat at 3 1/2", and the ball at 1 3/4"

 All paper was from my stash. I found this cute little star paper.  Perfect for an All Star Kid! The sentiment is from Cardz TV That's My Boy stamp set.  It can be purchased here...
The sentiment mat can by found on p.60 in the Quarter Note handbook.  I cut it at 3/4"

 The inside


Materials Used:
*Boys Will Be Boys Cricut Cartridge (Bat and Ball) p. 39
*Quarter Note Cricut Cartridge p. 60 at 3/4" (sentiment mats)
*Paper from Stash
*Cardz TV Stamp in That's My Boy
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

3 comments:

  1. Great card Anita!!!! Love the bat and ball and that star paper is perfect for them and the sentiment!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun boy card!!

    ReplyDelete