Tuesday, August 23, 2016

DCD #280: Birthday Banner

Hello Crafty Divas,

Welcome back on this terrific Tuesday! We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, tag, layout, or altered project.

This Week's Challenge...

For my project, I made a birthday banner for my awesome boyfriend.  My children wanted to throw him a "candy" themed party.....Oh we sure did that.  
Here is the end result.

 Ta da!!!

For the banner I used my Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge. I used the banner on p. 59 and used the font and font shift feature cutting at 5".
Letters were cut at 3"

The pattern paper is from Recollections Monsters and Robots set. 
Twine if from American Crafts!

4 comments:

  1. Love your banner Anita! Perfect for your bday party. Thanks for having me as guest designer this week. ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks AWESOME! What a Great banner and so fun for your BF! I bet he had a blast! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete