Tuesday, November 8, 2016

DCD #291: Fall Harvest

Happy Diva Tuesday everyone!  

Today at Die Cuttin' Divas our challenge is "Fall Harvest" (Anything Fall Related)

For my project, I used a Kadoodle Bug Design Image and a Cardz TV Sketch. Here it is...

 The image is from Kadoodle Bug Designs and is called CK Autumn Duck and can be found here. I used it as a Print and Cut feature.  The sketch is by Cardz TV and is sketch #9.

  The stamped image is from Bug Bites Autumn Splender stamp set. I heat embossed it using my Ebony Embossing powder by Recollections.  Patterned paper is by DCWV Spiced Cider stack.


 Thanks for stopping in today and please join us over at Die Cuttin' Divas for this weeks challenge.

Materials Used:
*A2 card
*Cardz TV Sketch #9
*Bug Bites Autumn Splender Stamp set
*Recollections Ebony Embossing Powder
*DCWV Spiced Cider Stack
*Kadoodle Bug Designs CK Autumn Duck




3 comments: