Tuesday, January 24, 2017

3D Snowman

Happy Tuesday everyone.  The weather is chilly, cold and snowy in New Brunswick, Canada.  Winter has just started literally and I'm ready for it to be over. Lol

Today at Die Cuttin' Divas, our callenge is Snowman or Snowflake.  
For our project, I used an Svgcuts.com file from the Christmas Open House SVG Kit series. 

Here is my finished product.
 I LOVED how he turned out!  

 I embossed all the strips using my Cuttlebug: Snowflake embossing folder. 

 On the hat, I added some holly leaf embellies and 3 red rhinestones. I also added a brass snowflake to his scarf. For his scarf, I used some wired Blue Ribbon by Offray, 1" thick.

For his eyes, buttons and mouth I added black rhinestones. 

I hope you enter out challenge this week and check out Die Cuttin' Divas to see all of the wonderful DT projects.

Materials Used:
*Rhinestones
*Wired Ribbon for Scarf by Offray 1"
*Holy Leaf and Brass Snowflake Embellies
*Cuttlebug: Snowflake Embosing Folder

6 comments:

  1. This is TOO cute!! I want one..lol!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that just looks AMAZING!!! I LOVE your cool 3D snowman! I'm sorry about the cold snowy weather you have.. but this guy would cheer me up on a cold wintry day! :) Hugs!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous snowman!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so so so awesome. Love the embossing on him. Just so fun.

    ReplyDelete