Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting "C" is for camping Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone! This week is just flying right along.
I've got some exciting news to share. I've been asked to be part of a weekly post for the Sunny Day Crafting blog!
What a sweet little blog and the great thing is you can work with any medium you like to enter our weekly challenge, as long as it follows the theme and is a new project!

Janis has been busy with a weekly alphabet challenge and this week it is...

"C" for Camping

 For my project, I used my Campin' Critters Cricut Cartridge and made an altered composition book. I needed something more versatile and easy to pack than a binder for my songs that I usually take to bonfires and out.  This book can fit in my guitar case and is perfect for on the go!

 



I hope you enjoy my project and be sure to stop over to Sunny Day Crafting to enter this challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Super CUTE way to decorate a notebook! Love it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little bunny playing a guitar. I can see him sitting by a camp fire leading camp songs.
    TTFN
    Pannell Designs

    ReplyDelete