Tuesday, June 4, 2019

DCD #423 June Sketch

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm slowly getting back into crafting and card making! Lately I've started quilting and I'm loving it.

Today at Die Cuttin' Divas, we have our sketch challenge.
This month's sketch is...

flip it, flop it, however you want!

Here is my creation using my Stampin' Up Hello Cupcake stamp set and Call Me Cupcake die cut.
 The paper is by K & Company. I cut the circle at 3" using Cricut Design Studio. 
 All sentiments and images are by Stampin' Up Hello Cupcake and using the Call Me Cupcake die cut set. 

I hope you join us this week in our Sketch challenge.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are joining the team for the summer. Looking forward to all you crafty projects again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Birthday card! Welcome Back! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete