Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Happy Tuesday everyone. 
I have been busy making Christmas cards this week. It seems like the only time I have to get things done is the Summer....So I'm taking advantage.

I've finished another quilt and made a few different designs of Christmas cards using my stamp sets.

Our challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas is...
~ Embossing ~ 

For my card, I used Heat embossing and a Gerda Steiner Stamp and Die combo!
I am in LOVE with how this turned out...

 I used Gerda Steiner Designs stamp set and die called Carol Kittens.I am in LOVE with this musical singing kitties.....
The embossing was done in Recollections Snow embossing powder.


I made the background using Tim Holtz Oxide Inks in Faded Jeans and Broken China and also Night of Navy by Stampin' Up.

I stamped some snowflakes using a very faint white ink, added some snowflakes and voila. \
My kitties where colored using Stampin' Up Blendabilities in Crumb Cake (Light and Dark). For the hats I used Copic Markers R24 and R89. I added some little pink cheeks Copic R81.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! How ADORABLE! Sweet card!~

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!
    I would love for you to enter my "Thank you" GIVEAWAY over at my blog
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete