Friday, October 12, 2012

Gobble `till you Wobble!

Hi Blogger buddies.  I am so happy to be the guest designer for Karen over at Little Scrap Pieces this week!  The theme of this week's challenge is Thanksgiving or Fall Colors.  We celebrated Thanksgiving In Canada this past weekend and my family and husband's family joined in the feast!  It was a beautiful celebration.
I have a lot to be Thankful for.  I have a wonderful and loving husband and we just celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary on Thanksgiving.  We have 3 beautiful and healthy kids, and life is good!

I wanted to use my new Create a Critter 2 cartridge that I got for our Anniversary (my hubby knows me well...) and the turkey cut!  I love the saying "Gobble 'till you Wobble" and of course had to put my little feathered friend on an Action Wobble.




Materials Used:
*A2 Size card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper from All Seasons paper pad by Recollections
*Create a Critter 2 cartridge by Provocraft (p. 62 Turkey at 3 1/2", Pumpkin at 2", Phrase at 1 1/4")
*Peachy Keen PK#754 Critter Faces Medium set
*Action Wobble
*Baker's Twine
*Button from Stash
*Red Stickles
*Sentiment printed from computer
*Ek Success Scallop Punch

Challenges Entered:
Die Cutting Divas:  Fall Color Challenge
Cardz TV #118:  Anything Goes



9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, and your new daughter Brynn is so cute congratulations.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita thank you so much for making the most adorable card for me. Love the wobble! Really like your blog background and layout been meaning to tell you that have a great weekend. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that he wobbels, great sentiment!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Super Duper Cute Card!!Love the Bonus on the wobble!It gave it that extra Cuteness...LOL
    Cuet Sentiment!!!!TFS
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH HOW CUTE!! Love your little turkey! Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your gobble, gobble, wobble card

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awesome photo of the wobble action!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute and fun card!! Love the inside too!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete