Saturday, October 6, 2012

Spooky Scene Card

I am so excited.  I went to Michael's the other day and they finally had Create a Critter 2.  Needless to say, this cartridge is my new favorite.  Such cute cuts and a huge variety to pick from.
I wanted to make this cute scene card using some of my favorite Halloween cuts from CAC 2.  I chose to use the haunted house, a few tombstones, the pumpkin and of course the vampire bat.  I put the vampire bat on an action wobble.  Everything I used is from my scrap pile except for the card base itself. Here's the finished product.




Materials Used:
-"S" fold card 6 x 9 (scored in half) card base
-Cardstock by Recollections
-Patterned paper from Boo Who Halloween Paper stack by Recollections
-Create a Critter 2 cartridge by Provcraft (p.54 pumpkin @ 1 1/2", tombstones @ 2 1/2", 2" and 1 1/2", p. 55 house @ 4 1/2", p. 59 bat @ 1 1/2")
-Action Wobble
-Foam tape
-White Gelly Roll Pen
-Sentiment by Hampton Art

Challenges Entered:

19 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I love that you have the at on a Wobble. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoloutely love this card the haunted house and the adorable bat are so marvelous. Halloween perfection. I am going to Michael's tomorrow hope they have this cart...Thanks so much for joining the LSP challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love that cute little bat!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and that bat is adorable.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is sooo stinkin' cute! Love the little bat and the fold! I just made that house and put it on a card for an upcoming DT project! It's so spooky cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Halloween card^_^
    Very beautiful design and image^_^
    Hugs,
    SOnia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. Love the haunted house

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute. Love the papers and the cute little bat with all that stitching. Come join the fun over at
    MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times!


    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cartridge is next on my list! Beautiful spook-tacular card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. Thanks for following me on my blog and becoming a follower. I'm an old follower of yours too. Best of luck in the candy draw.
    hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! I love the fold and the papers you chose, great job on this! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card! How fun to have a wobbly bat, too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your trifold card! It is the cutest little Halloween scene. :) Thanks for participating in the Simply Crafts challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Duper Cute!!Love it!TFS
    Thanks for joining us over at
    MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times!
    Migdalia
    MCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Great job! Love it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. I keep reviewing all the challenge cards and I am glad I wasn't the judge since there were so many awesome cards, but yours stood out with the CAS look and wonderful fold for added interest. It was a winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the purple and black and the tri fold card. You make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super Cute and Cool!
    MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times!
    Migdalia
    MCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE the fold on this card and the whole adorable little Halloween scene. You did a FANTASTIC job on it. Thanks for joining the Simply Crafts Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete