Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DCD #141: Use Buttons

Happy Tuesday.  Today our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas is to use buttons.  The Design team knocked it out of the park with this one and had some really cute images so be sure to head over and check out their amazing creations.
For my project, I made an A2 Easel card using the Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge.
 For the buttons, I chose to use them instead of the bulbs for the tree.
 The finished easel card.  The ribbon gave me a wee bit of trouble but I really like it on the card.
The sentiments are from Cardz TV Christmas Joy stamp set.
Challenges Entered:

Materials Used:
*A2 Easel Card
*Winter Frolic p. 48 "Tree 1"
*Buttons (Various colors)
*Patterned paper by MME Merry
*Cardz TV Christmas Joy stamp set.
*Recollections Border Punch
*Offray Grosgrain ribbon in Cranberry
*Cardstock by Recollections

8 comments:

  1. Love your tree with all the buttons. Wish I had this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love your button idea! The border punch trim is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Christmas card!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE!! Love it and LOVE your Christmas blog look!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love all the buttons decorating the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card!! The buttons on the tree are so cute!! Love easel cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant design

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Friday!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!

    Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week

    Dt member Catarina

    ReplyDelete