Tuesday, November 26, 2013

DCD #143: Thank You

Happy Diva Tuesday.  Our challenge today is for something you always seem to need in your stash.....Thank You projects!
For my project, I used my Create a Critter cartridge along with some cute paper by Recollections.


Isn't that just "hippo adorable!"
Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper by Recollections Fabulous Girl stack
*Create a Critter "Hippo"
*My Pink Stamper Even More Punnylicious
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

6 comments:

  1. What a adorable card! I love that cute hippo!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Love how you put the fun papers together. You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I don't see any place to email you on your blog - please contact me regarding FCCB at fantabulouscricut101@yahoo.com
    Thanks,
    Cindy DT Coordinator forFCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this hippo is even cuter with the papers you selected

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! I love the bright DPs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love the play on words with your sentiment. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete