Tuesday, April 8, 2014

DCD #160: Pastel Color Challenge

Happy Diva Tuesday.  Today over at Die Cuttin' Divas, our challenge is all about PASTELS!

For my cards, I made a set of 3 x 3 Easter cards for some of my co-workers.  I used My Scrap Chick's Spring Faces SVG Files. These are so adorable and currently on sale!!









all sentiments are from the Even More Punnylicious set by My Pink Stamper, except for the Peeps sentiment by Craft Smart.
Materials Used:
*3 x 3 cards
*Patterned paper by K & CO Seasonal Paper
*My Scrap Chick Spring Faces
*My Pink Stamper Even More Punnylicious
*Craft Smart Sentiment Woodblock stamp
*Cardstock by Recollections

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous set note cards! I love them all!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these Easter cards so much! They are gorgeous! I love how large they are and that the faces take up so much space on your cards. LOVE!! Very cute sentiments too.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I just have to say that this set of cards are beyond stinkin cute!!! They are all adorable and those sentiments for each are just perfect...LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are just too cute!! I love them
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute!! The inking and embossing really makes them pop!
    Have a blessed Easter!!

    ReplyDelete