Monday, April 7, 2014

FCCB#205: Spring Cleaning


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #205 Spring Cleaning

This Weeks Sponsor
Silly Shells Stamp Set

~Design Team Inspiration~

~This Weeks Challenge~
Spring Cleaning
Create a project using a cartridge or cut you have never used before.

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my card for the week:

For my "Spring Cleaning" I used a new cartridge for me that I got for Christmas but haven't used yet called Outdoor Man.  I paired it with a great sentiment by Marks Finest Papers.



Join us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenges to see some wonderful projects by our Design Team and also to enter this weeks challenge.

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Outdoor Man cut at 2 3/4"
*Marks Finest Papers Stamps  On the Fly stamp set
*Memento Tuxedo Black ink
*all papers are scraps

4 comments:

  1. This is a super card! I really like how you created the water with the torn papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the torn paper for the water - very effective. Great masculine card, they are so hard to make but you have nailed it!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guy card! The sentiment works so well with this cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome masculine card!! So true!!

    ReplyDelete