Friday, October 10, 2014

Cardz TV Gallery Day: Hey Pumpkin!

Hi Everyone!
It's Anita from ScrappyHappyMommy and today it's my turn to post a creation using Cardz TV Stamps on the NEW Cardz TV Gallery Blog. All stamp sets are available to purchase here 
Today, I used Cardz TV Frankly Frightful Stamp set and my Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge. 

Now, I had a video and accidentally deleted it, so I will have to do that again....Arg!
But here is my card....

I used the "Pumpkin Bear" From TBP and cut him at 3"

 The Halloween border is by Martha Stewart.

Sentiment inside and out are both from the Cardz TV "Frankly Frightful" Stamp set. This stamp set is available to purchase here.
Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Recollections Pattern Paper
*Cardz TV Stamp Set "Frankly Frightful"
*Martha Stewart Spider Web Punch
*Tuxedo Black Ink by Memento
*Teddy Bear Parade "Pumpkin Bear" at 3"

13 comments:

  1. Such a cute and fun card Anita! I love those papers and who can resists a cute teddy bear pumpkin?!! You can always find the perfect sentiment with Mary's stamp set. Your inside of your card is as cute as the outside! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your card. And the papers you used are just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... I just made something with that bear ad the same Halloween paper...I am posting it on Tuesday. Totally cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card I love that paper and Teddy bear Parade! great sentiment stamp Thanks for sharing!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet ( BL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! What a cute card! I didn't realize that Cricut had a teddy bear cartridge! I might have to buy that one since I love anything teddy bear! (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love the spiderweb border! #BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yeah i saw this on FB and so glad I am in group you do some super cute stuff from BL!!!! Yeah this super adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW CUTE is that little bear?!?!? I just adore him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an adorable card Anita! I love all the spider webs and the cute sentiment! Scrappy hugs, Connie (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute. I just love Cardz TV stamps
    Lisa (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! I'm a new follower. Cute card. Good luck in all you do!

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a great job! I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete