Tuesday, October 7, 2014

DCD #186: Ho! Ho! Ho! Sketch

Happy Diva Tuesday! Today is our Monthly Sketch Challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas Challenges
Flip it upside down, to a side or keep it the same...

For my project, I made an A2 Sized Christmas Card using my Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge.

 I used my Cardz TV Stamp Home for Christmas for all sentiments.
The Inside of the card

I hope you join us in this wonderful Sketch challenge. And don't forget the Die Cut!

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Pattern paper Bright and Jolly by Recollections
*Recollections Cardstock
*Gems by Recollections
*Teddy Bear Parade "Santa" at 3"
*Cardz TV Stamp Home for Christmas
*Memento Tuxedo Black ink

6 comments:

  1. I love this cartridge, but haven't made the Santa yet! He's adorable!
    I love how you decorated the inside of the card, too, Anita!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card!! Love the Santa bear!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Anita. It's so festive and happy :) I'm ready for Christmas!
    ~Dusty Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. flippin cute card TFS from Bloggie love group

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking that this card must be for me.LOL
    ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete