Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I love you BEARY much!

Hi Everyone!
Today it's my turn to post a creation using Cardz TV Stamps over at the Cardz TV Gallery Blog.

Today, I used Cardz TV "Beary Sweet" and my Teady Bear Cricut Cartridge to make a Valentine's Day Card.

Here is my project... 
 The patterned paper is from K & Co. and I used my Dotted Scallop Border punch.
 A close up...

Make sure you stop by the Cardz TV Gallery to see daily projects from the Design Team.

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Pattern Paper by K & Company Valentine's
*Teady Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge 3"
*Cardz TV Beary Sweet Stamp Set
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
*Heart Bling
*EK Success Dotted Scallop Border Punch
*Recollections Cardstock

3 comments:

  1. What a adorable card, Anita!! Love the sweet bear!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is simply adorable Anita! I love your sweet cupid teddy bear, you used fabulous paper and I love, love the scallop punched borders!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete