Tuesday, February 17, 2015

DCD #202: Odd Card

Happy Diva Tuesday!

It's another Die Cuttin Diva's Tuesday!!!
This week our challenge is

Odd Card
(Trifold, Gateway, Shaped, Accordian, Window, Twisted, Easel, etc)
No STANDARD Rectangle or square

I made a shaped card using an SVG Cutting Files file called Chick in Egg Slider Card.
 I love this cute little chicky hiding in her egg!

 Poking out to say hello!
I embossed the egg with my Cuttlebug Seeing Spots folder
 Out of the holder

My sentiments are by Peachy Keen PK1375 Faceless Chicken.

We hope that you join us this week for our weekly challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas

Materials Used:
*SVG Cutting Files Chick in Egg Peek Out
*Recollections Cardstock
*Sentiments by Peachy Keen PK#1375 Faceless Chicken
*Pearls


*Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, that's the cutest thing! I guess you embossed both layers together. It looks seamless. Love it!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo super cute!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!! I love the embossed egg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, it is just too cute!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete