Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I Followed my Heart...

Good Morning Everyone!  It's Anita from ScrappyHappyMommy and today it's my turn to post a creation using Cardz TV Stamps.  I am also using this as my Die Cuttin' Diva Design Team Card

Did you know the design team has a creation every day from M-F and such a great variety, all using Cardz TV Stamps! Be sure to come back daily to see some wonderful projects made by my DT sisters.

Today, I used Cardz TV "Love Ya" and my Cricut Doodlecharms and Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge.


Here it is...
 I used my Cricut Sweethearts Cartridge to make the envelope and the card. And I cut both at 5"

The papers are from K & Company

 I added Mary's Cardz TV Sentiments and the heart I cut from Cricut Doodlecharms at 3 1/2".  I added some tiny pearls to the heart as well.


4 comments: