Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Don't put all your eggs in one basket!


Hello Crafty Divas,

Welcome back on this terrific Tuesday! We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, tag, layout, or altered project.

This Week's Challenge...

~ National Craft Month ~

Use Paint Chips 

For this project, I made an Easter card using the paint chips as the eggs.  Totally cute...
 I used my Cricut Doodlecharms and Cricut Elegant Edges for my card.

 The paint chips up close. I added some embossing using my Cuttlebug Baby's Breath embossing folder.
All sentiment are from Cardz TV using Happy Days and Easter Punnies.

Materials Used
*A2 Card
*DoodleCharms p.89 Basket and Eggs 3"
*Elegant Edges p. 29 "Leaves" at 4"
*Cardz TV Happy Days and Easter Punnies
*K & Co Seasonal stack
*Ribbon
*Cuttlebug Baby's Breath embossing folder
*Various pain chips

5 comments:

  1. Very cool idea to use paint chips for easter eggs. Love this idea and love your card.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Anita! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so CUTE! Great way to use those paint chips! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay for the eggs so so so cute and a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat project! Good use of paint chips, but I never think of doing something like this and toss mine. :/

    ReplyDelete