Tuesday, June 7, 2016

DCD #269: Coffee Sketch

Welcome back on this terrific Tuesday!  What a crazy last few months it has been. I have been very busy in my personal life and have taken a little time from crafting.  But how I've missed it.

We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, tag, layout, or altered project.

This Week's Challenge...
June Sketch

For my project, I made a 5 month anniversary card for my amazing man!  Thought it had a manly touch...
 For my papers, I used a Recollections Charming paper stack.  

 The circle is cut from George and Basic Shapes cut at 3 1/2".  The coffee mug is from Everyday Pop Up Cards and was cut at 3 1/4"
The inside sentiment is from Cardz TV "Sweet Sayings." Mary at Cardz TV has the perfect sentiment for EVERYTHING!

We hope that you will join us this week for our June Sketch challenge.

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*George and Basic Shapes cut at 3 1/2" (Cut circle at 3" mark)
*Strip 4 1/2" x 2
*cup Everyday Pop Up Cards p. 35 cut at 3 1/4"
*Cardz TV Sweet Sayings
*Recollections Charming paper stack
*3 jewel dots

4 comments:

  1. So glad you found some time to craft. It helps with keeping life balanced with everything we have to do. A man? Hmmm? Tell me a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Anita! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, Anita!! Love the papers!!! So glad that you are back!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete