Tuesday, June 14, 2016

DCD #270: You are my Anchor!

Hello Crafty Divas,

Welcome back on this terrific Tuesday! We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, tag, layout, or altered project.

This Week's Challenge...
Father's Day

For my project, I used an SVGCuts.com cutting file called Sailboat Card from the Seaside SVG File.

Here it is...
I used an SVGCuts.com cutting file called Sailboat Card from the Seaside SVG File. I LOVE this card! (Although not a huge fan of the crease right now where it folds...my fault)

 All papers are from DCWV Seaside Yacht paper pad.  The sentiments both inside and outside are from Cardz TV.  The outside sentiment is from Just Saying and the inside sentiment is from Summer Fun stamp sets. 
I inked around all edges with SU Chocolate Chip ink. The sailboat I used some dimensionals to give it that great effect.

The inside of my card. 

Materials Used:
*SVGCuts.com Sailboat Card from Seaside cutting file
*Cardz TV Just Saying and Summer Fun stamp sets
*DCWV Seaside Yacht paper stack
*SU Chocolate Chip Ink


5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love this boat. (Our cards work well together!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! Love the card shape!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that card Anita! Wish I was out on a sailboat right now.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, Anita!!!! Love the paper and sentiments!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete