Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Go Canada Go!

Happy Diva Tuesday!!!

Today at Die Cuttin' Divas, our challenge is to make anything
BUT A CARD!

And for some reason, I really struggled with this project. Too many ideas, so little time.

Until I went on the Cricut Design Space and seen this amazing hockey onesie idea and I decided to make it for my son who turns 10 on Sunday!

Here it is....
 I LOVED how this turned out!!!!!

I used my Siser vinyl in red and black to make the design.

GO TEAM CANADA GO!

Thanks for checking out my project today and please head over to Die Cuttin' Divas to see the other amazing projects!

5 comments:

  1. Love this Anita! I need to start using HTV and making shirts... I'm sure your son loved it, and it will be perfect to wear to watch those Olympic Hockey games! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so cool Anita. Your son must have loved it.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, that looks so great for a ten year old!! The colors are so bold. Very manly - he'll love it!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete