Tuesday, March 6, 2018

DCD: Go for the Green!

Happy Tuesday everyone. 
We are about to get hit with another storm. I am so sick of Winter! But we usually get a Saint Patrick's Day storm and well it's close-ish!
I started doing a video for today's card but I quickly ran out of adhesive. So that will be available later on!
My image today comes from Kadoodle Bug Designs and is CK Clover Bear available here.
I also used my Cardz TV Stamp sets and a Cardz TV Sketch.
  All of my papers are from Recollections!

  I added some Green Stickles to the shamrocks!
 All sentiments are by Cardz TV Saint Patrick's Day stamp set. 

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love his little paws! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love the eyelashes!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Duper CUTE card! I love those bears from KBD!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super adorable card!! Love that sweet bear image !! Have a great weekend,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, but the sparkle makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete