Monday, March 12, 2018

DCD: March Sketch

Happy Diva Tuesday!

Today at Die Cuttin' Divas is our March Sketch Challenge.

For my card, I used various shapes from Cricut Design space but you could use anything with ovals, scallop circles and circles.
I also used my Cardz TV stamp set called "Easter Punnies" to create this card!

Here is my Card
As mentioned, I created this card using various circles and oval shapes. his little cotton tail is made from 2 scalloped circles. 
I also added some grass and Easter eggs.

Watch for my video to see how I made this cute little bunny!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun, Anita! It's like punch-art, isn't it? Very creative and cute.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Anita! What a cute idea. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! It's so cute seeing the back end of the bunny! With your shading, I first thought the tail was a real cotton ball. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet Easter card!! Love it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute! I used this idea for some tags for my students. I will share soon!

    ReplyDelete