Tuesday, May 1, 2018

DCD: May Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!
It is rainy and parts of our area are flooding in Fredericton, NB. Insane!!!!

Great time for some crafting fun though.
Today, a new challenge starts at Die Cuttin' Divas and it is our Monthly Sketch challenge.


For my card, I used an Ice Cream image that I found on Cricut Design Space and some papers by Recollections.

My papers are both from Recollections. The ice cream cones is called Ice Cream Watercolor.


I added some clear stickles to the ice cream cone and my sentiment is from Cardz TV Just Chillin stamp set.
I love how fun and bright this card is!

We hope you join us this week for our sketch challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Super CUTE card! I like the ice cream! YUMMY!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very summery! You and I were on the same wavelength on this one, Anita! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card!! Love the pretty background paper and the ice cream image!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful ice cream cone!

    ReplyDelete