Tuesday, May 8, 2018

DCD: Teacher appreciation

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today at Die Cuttin' Divas, our challenge is

"Teacher Appreciation Day"

We also have exciting news. Next week, we will be including a sponsor and a prize with all of our challenges. So far, we have some incredible companies that will be sponsors with us this year.

On with my project for today. I wanted to make a cute, gardening teacher present for some special teachers in my children's lives. 
Here is what I came up with.
  For my project, I used Cricut Design Space and chose two flowers and a great font and voila! Done!!! 
I added some flowers, seeds, gardening gloves, shovel and some other little gardening tools in there!
Easy Peasy....

7 comments:

  1. I just did a bunch of gardening this past weekend, so this would be a perfect gift. Happy Teacher Appreciation Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gift idea for those amazing teachers!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your children's teachers are going to absolutely love this! Fabulous job:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really cute, and timely! The teachers will enjoy planting the seeds and watching them grow.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift for the teachers. I hope you are safe with all the flooding going on.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete