Tuesday, August 7, 2018

August Sketch DCD Guest Designer

Happy Tuesday everyone!
It has been a hot Summer so far in NB and I have hardly had any time to craft!

This week I am happy and honored to be the Guest Designer at Die Cuttin' Divas challenge blog.
This week is a sketch challenge.


I had so much fun with this sketch. 
I choose to make a cute birthday card for my boyfriend. 
 My papers are from Bella BLVD's Barnyard collection. I just finished making a mini album with these papers and they are so cute!

 I bought the image from Etsy and the sentiment is by Peachy Keen stamps!

Materials Used:
*August Sketch #74 DCD
*Bella BLVD Barnyard Collection
*Sentiments all from Peachy Keen PKSC-35 June 2017
*Image from Etsy
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute Anita! Good to have you back as our guest designer.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! This is just sooo STINKIN" CUTE!!! Love your sweet card! Thanks for being the Guest Designer this week! Have a wonderful Day!

    Theresa (DCD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE birthday card and I'm sure your boyfriend is going to love it! The printed paper is adorable and loving the sentiment. Thank you for being our Guest Dive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita!! This is adorable! Thanks so much for designing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete