Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wild Card Series #18 Thanks Card

I couldn't wait to put this card together.  I love the odd lines to it and of course the shape is amazing.
Word of advise, I spent over 1/2 hour wondering why my liner wouldn't fit and actually cut another and the whole time, my envelope was scored backwards.
I cut this card and all accessories at 6".  I used both liners, the frame and phrase. Instead of keeping the Icons that came from the envelope when it was cut, I cut 3 icons in the same cardstock as the card base.
The patterened paper is from Cloud 9 Designs Sparkle Chocolate Parfait.  I have been saving this cardstock for years now for a "special" card and this was the one I chose.
I had a matching lime green ribbon that I also added to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment