Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wild Card Series #20 Pinwheel Card

Certainly a different take on an everyday card.  With Christmas a few months away, I decided to try to make a Pinwheel (or spin) Christmas Card.  I have more smaller Christmas images than I do others.
you will need a small brad for this card.  I cut the card, envelope, liner, and frame all at 6 1/2".
There is no liner for the card so my cardstock had to be simple.  The frame and liner I chose to use patterened paper from Tis the Season, and use up some scraps I had lying around.
The card base and envelope base is a green cardstock. 
The stamped images are various ones that I had lying around from Stampin' Up, Recollections and a few that I picked up in the $1 bin at our local Michaels.  All inks are from Stampin' up.




No comments:

Post a Comment