Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween

The eve of Halloween, kids are in bed and mommy needs to make a Halloween card for my Secret Spook. I entered this card into the PaperPlay challenge Week 43-Halloween Inspiration at http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/ and Challenge 188-Sketch Time at Cute Card Thursday
 The card is a regular A2 size card (5 1/2 x 4 1/4). I used the Tim Holtz K and Company Halloween and Fall paper stack.  I love the paper in this stack. I used a lime green cardstock base.  The yellow mat is cut at 1 3/4 buy 5 1/4 and I tied it together with some scraps of black ribbon.  The mat for the frog is 2x 2.
The frog and sentiment stamps are from Craftsmart and I got them in our $1 bin at our local Michaels store. I also used some buttons (also in the $1 bin at Michaels.)
Hope you like it and have a "Toad-ally" awesome Halloween....




3 comments:

  1. OMGOSH WOW this is so totally Awesome!!!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Paper Play
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love the paper
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline dt member

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, they are so very cute, love the frog!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Happy Halloween! Debxx

    ReplyDelete