Friday, September 7, 2012

Cut It Up Challenge #1: Anything Goes

Hi Blogger friends and welcome to the 1st Challenge at Cut It Up Challenge! Our theme today is Anything Goes! You can make any kind of paper project but remember to include a die-cut somewhere. This challenge starts today and ends September 19th at noon EST.
Be sure to enter at Cut It Up Challenge! and be sure to check out our challenge rules as well.  You could win this beautiful prize...


Since my daughter is due ANY DAY and my best friend is also due about 1 week later, I decided to stick with a baby theme.  My stash of baby cards is slowly dwindling down and I wanted to make a few announcement cards to send out when our little girl arrives!







Materials Used:
5 x 5 Card (White Cardstock by Recollections)
Patterned paper from my baby scraps
Cricut Sampler Cartridge by Provocraft (Stork p. 30 at 3", Buggy p. 31 at 3")
Elegant Edges Cartridge by Provocraft ( Scallop 1 p. 23 Oblong Shift at 4")
Mat embossed with Cuttlebug Musical Flourish embossing folder
White mat chalked with Pink or Blue chalk
Bakers Twine
Stickles
Green and Blue Buttons (4 each card)
Dimensionals
Glossy Accents for Storks bill and feet

13 comments:

  1. The insides are just as pretty as the outsides! Love your 4-square cards!
    The soft colors are perfect!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt look that you did on the front of these card! So soft and pretty, perfect for a baby card :)

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so sweet and beautiful! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, these are really adorable!! I love the cuts you picked and the fun sentiments on the inside! So glad to have you on the team with us!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thees are such adorable baby cards! I love the papers and embossing! Congrats on your baby daughter's soon to be delivery! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I know where to come for baby card inspiration! These are just lovely and sure to make a new Mom smile! You are pinned on my new Cut It Up Challenge blog board!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!! Love the colors I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards, they are so sweet! I love the embossing that you added! Following Brenda's lead and pinning all our projects to my Cut It Up board :)
    DT Sister Hugs,
    Jamie
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love both of your cards Anita! The images are so cute and I love the papers and the embossed frame on it! So happy to be on the DT with you, Anita!!

    ReplyDelete