Thursday, September 6, 2012

Flakey Friends

Any day to baby and I've been crafting a bit, but more cleaning that normal....now if only my kids would keep it clean then I'd be ok!
This is a quick card I made last night using My Minds Eye Merry paper pad.  The stamp is from Close to my Heart and is called Frosty Friends.

Materials Used:
A2 size white card base
Red patterned paper by Recollections Bright & Jolly paper stack
Patterned paper (Snowmen) by My Minds Eye Merry paper pad
Stamp & Sentiment by Close to My Heart Frosty Friends
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Bling

Challenges Entered:
Christmas Card Challenges #40:  3 of something (3 snowmen)
Anything Goes Challenge #75:  Early Christmas
Paper Take Weekly:  Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!!!! Good luck with the baby! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card - fun image. Ahh the cleaning eh! Nesting instinct kicking in - won't be long now then! Hope things go OK:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! I love the image and sentiment!!
    I'll pray that all goes well with your new baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Christmas card and lovely sentiment! Love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and lovely image and sentiment.

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete