Tuesday, June 4, 2013

DCD Challenge #118: Sketch Challenge

I love Tuesdays! Only because it's challenge day over at Die Cuttin' Divas.  This week our Guest Diva is Tara from Craftin' Desert Diva's.
Our sponsor this week is Bombshell Stamps.  This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge.

For my image I chose to use a Bombshell Stamp called Bucking Bronco.  I also paired it with my Elegant Edges Cartridge.  Here is the finished product.


Don't you just love that sentiment.....goes perfect with the country song!

Materials used:
*A2 card
*Patterned paper My Minds Eye Complete Boy paper stack
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Image Bucking Bronco by Bombshell Stamps
*Elegant Edges Cartridge
*Star Bling from stash
*Prisma Coloring pencil

7 comments:

  1. This is so awesome I love it, great colors and images and I love the frame around your cowboy!!.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and sentiment, too! Good job using the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the colors and the cowboy jumps out off the card! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cowboy stamp!!
    This is a great sketch and I need some father's day cards, so I hope to find time to play with weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, love the sentiment Anita!!
    Hugs,
    Adina

    ReplyDelete