Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Die Cuttin' Divas #120: Cool

Welcome to another challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.  Today our Guest Diva is Ashley from Especially Made for You.  Our sponsor this week is cuttingsbugs.com.
Our theme this week is Refreshing Summer Treat.  For my Refreshing Summer Treat, I used my Simply Charmed cartridge and paired it with a cut little Peachy Keen Face. I also added an Action Wobble.
 The sentiments are from My Pink Stamper Winter Punnies stamp set.
 I added a Peachy Keen face from the Everyday Character Face Assortment. I also covered the image and the drip in Glossy Accents.



Materials 
*A2 Card
*Cardstock by Recollections South Beach collection
*DCWV Citrus Stack patterned paper
*Simply Charmed p. 45 Popsicle 2
*My Pink Stamper Winter Punnies
*Peachy Keen PK#490 Everyday Character Face Assorment
*Glossy Accents




6 comments:

  1. Awwww... "have an ice day" so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool cute card design. Love the summer colours.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and great colors! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete