Monday, June 10, 2013

Paper Playtime Challenge #12: Anything Goes


Welcome to another challenge at Paper Playtime.  This week is Anything Goes...
Ch# 12 Anything Goes
Begins: Monday, Jun 10
Ends: Sunday, Jun 23
Sponsor: Sharon @ MeeMee's Creations http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
Prize: (prize to be announced)
(must have USA address)
2nd Sponsor: My Craft Spot http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/
Prize: 1 Metal Dies Set or 1 Stamp Set (winner's choice) MUST HAVE USA ADDRESS
For my project, I made a graduation card using my new Teddy Bear Parade cartridge. I am in LOVE with this cartridge!  I have a cousin graduating from High School and I love his Buddy Holly looking glasses, so when I seen this cute little graduation bear with the same dark rimmed large glasses, it was a no brainer!





Make sure to head over to Paper Playtime to see some fabulous "Anything Goes" creations by the talented Design Team.

Materials Used:
*A2 card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper Black River Designs Old Red Pincushion Flowers BRD00021
*Glossy Accents
*Sentiments by Tim Holtz & Hero Arts
*Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink


3 comments: