Tuesday, October 29, 2013

DCD #139: Anything Goes

Happy Diva Tuesday.  Today our challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas is an easy one.  It is...
Anything Goes
For my project, I chose to make a Christmas Card with my new Create a Friend Cricut cartridge.  What an adorable cartridge.  I've had it for over a month now and finally, just this week took the plastic off of the case.
I used the Operation Write Home sketch #194 as my layout and tweeked it a little for my card. The whole card was made from left over scraps that I had in my scraproom. 
 the whole sketch
 I added some Red and Green glitter glue to the elf and present.
 Used Cardz TV Home for Christmas stamp set for the inside sentiment.  
The sketch.


Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Operation Write Home Sketch #194
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper left over from my stash (Recollections)
*Cardz TV Stamp Set Home for Christmas
*Create a Friend Cricut Cartridge (#48)
*Red and Green Glitter Glue
*4 Red Bling

4 comments: