Tuesday, October 15, 2013

DCD #137:Dessert Day

Happy Tuesday. Today at Die Cuttin' Divas we are celebrating everything Desserts. Yesterday was National Dessert Day.  So for this weeks challenge, we are challenging you to make a project that includes an image of a dessert.
This weeks sponsor is Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps and one lucky winner will receive a stamp set.
For my project, I made a Pie Tag that I included in this years Apple Pies.  My family and I picked two huge bags on apples this year and every year I make pies, Apple Crisp, muffins and a slew of other goodies. For the pies that I gave to people this year, I included the baking instructions on the back of this tag.
I used Simply Charmed for the pie and Winter Woodland for the tag.
 The pie is found on p. 43 of the Simply Charmed Cartridge. I cut off the cherry part though because they were apple pies, not cherry. 
 Patterned paper is by DCWV Spiced Cider stack. 
The tag is found on p. 48 of the Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge.

Be sure to head over to Die Cuttin' Divas to see some yummy projects by our fabulous Design Team.  

MATERIALS USED:
*Tag Winter Woodland p. 48 cut at 4 1/4" and 4"
*Pie Simply Charmed p. 43 cut at 3"
*Patterned paper by DCWV Spiced Cider paper pack.
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Brown marker 
*Raffia ribbon

4 comments:

  1. This tag is so cute!! Pie looks yummy, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tag and yummy pie! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so sweet. Love this happy pie...now can I have a slice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, apple pies are my favourite and I love to make apple crumble pies with custard. Your tag is cute and a nice touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete