Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DCD Challenge #136: Use Brown

Today we have a new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas for you.  Our challenge today....
USE BROWN
For my card I used Bump in the Night Cricut Cartridge and some brown scrap paper I had left over from a baby boy album. I also put the "Girl" monster on an Action Wobble. Her name on the Cricut Cartridge is called Mrs.Wiggle......so she had to get her groove on!

 My Mrs. Wiggle on her wobble....Sentiment by Jaded Blossoms.
Sentiment and eyes from Jaded Blossoms Monster Mash stamp set. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Materials Used:
-5 x 7 Card
-Patterned paper by DCWV Baby Boy Stack
-Bump in the Night Cricut Cartridge "Farst" and "Mrs.Wiggle"
-Action Wobble
-White Gelly Roll Pen
-Martha Stewart Drippy Goo border punch
-Jaded Blossoms Monster Mash stamp set
-Glitter Glue
-Bling

2 comments: