Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas Tag #3: Santa

Happy Diva Tuesday.  Today at Die Cuttin' Divas we are Celebrating Happy Holidays. I am so behind on my tag serious due to my new battle with Vertigo so I am busy in my craft room day and night trying to get them made!
This week, I chose to use one of our Sponsors' images.  Our sponsors have graciously donated some amazing Gift Certificates to their stores.
I chose to use a Too Cute by Jessica image called Santa Bear from the Christmas Dress-Up Bears SVG file.    This was my first EVER SVG file. I just got my Cameo and finally had the chance to start to play with it!
The tag is from Plantin' Schoolbook.


Materials Used:
*Plantin School Book tag at 4 1/2"
*Mistletoe Stamp set by Bug Bites
*Santa Bear SVG (Too Cute by Jessica)
*Patterned paper Tis The Season DCWV
*Snow flocking powder
*White Gelly Roll Pen
*Tuxedo black Memento Ink
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Ribbon by Craftsmart

4 comments:

  1. Very cute tag!!

    You will love using SVG's!! And you'll be able to make your own files, won't you? I've still only got a Cricut E but I got Make the Cut when it would work with Cricuts, and I love making my own files!!

    ReplyDelete