Saturday, December 14, 2013

Jollly Old St. Nick Blog Hop

Welcome to the Jolly Old St. Nick Blog Hop!

 Christmas Eve is coming soon and he is checking his list. Have you been naughty or have you been nice?Join us as we celebrate that dear old man, Jolly Old St. Nick!! 
Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this Jolly Blog Hop. If you came from Nadja's blog then you are on the right path.This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of Santa's Helpers who are here sharing their ideas and creations. We have some awesome sponsors and giveaways for this hop!


and

So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a  comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. 
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.

You will have until 12:00 am Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. Winners will be announced on Monday at Connie Can Crop.Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment  along the way!Down the Chimney we go!!
I am heavy into making my Christmas gifts.  This year, I wanted to decorate some glass blocks and this is one that I loved how it turned out.  I added some multi-colored lights and really liked the different hues more than the white lights. I used my A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge for the Santa.


  Up next is Angela.  Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way.

27 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I really need to try one of these but I am afraid! LOL! Yours is beautiful and will look awesome in someone's home! Thanks for hopping with me! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! How pretty! I love the glass blocks..I have one that I wanted to do this year but still haven't. You have inspired me to take it out and work on it :) TFS

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I bet that looks wonderful in your new house! Glad to be in this hop with you!

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun fun fun light display. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Anita, You've created a very special gift, your colored lights are perfect, me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!!! I love the affect of the colored lights!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Stars that is stunning!!!!! I love it. This looks just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!
    Love the color lights.
    New follower.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever idea and so beautiful with the colored lights! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous! Love the lighting. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is soooo beautiful !!! Merry Christmas to you and yours :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful project!! I've always thought I'd prefer the white lights, but these coloured ones look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute glass blocks. I made a few myself this year for decorating. So Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How creative and clever. The silhouette look great against the glass. I follow you via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful!! Love how the lights bring the image to life. Super cute!!

    Veronica
    (Follower)
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great project! Love the silhouette! It's been fun hopping with you! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the affect of the colored lights...This is beautiful! I really need to try one of these

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love this! i bought a block a few months back and haven't done anything with it! thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty project and like the cut you chose.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my! Beautiful. I would be thrilled to be on the receiving end of this gift!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable glass block. Will surely add to any room during the holiday season. Thanks for sharing.
    janice.strange@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just beautiful! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete