Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The 12 Tags of Christmas #2: Fleece Navidad

Happy Diva Tuesday.  Today, I am tying my Die Cuttin' Divas DT challenge in with tag #2 in my 12 Tags of Christmas.  Today, I am again using the sentiment from the adorable Mistletoe stamp set by Bug Bites.  I cannot stress enough the amazing price on this set for such cute little sentiments. You can find the stamp set here.
For Tag #2, I used my A Quilted Christmas cartridge for the sheep and for the tag, Winter Woodland.

Materials Used:
*A Quilted Christmas "Sheep" cut at 3" on p. 62
*Winter Woodland "Tag" cut at 4", 4 1/4", and 4 1/2"
*Recollections Naughty or Nice paper stack
*My Craft Spot Baker's Twine (Cherry)
*Jingle Bell
*Red glitter blue
*Ribbon by Offray
*Mistletoe stamp set
*Snow Embossing Powder

5 comments: