Tuesday, September 9, 2014

DCD #182: Picture Inspired

Happy Diva Tuesday everyone!!!!
Today our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas is a Picture Inspired theme.
Here is the picture that you can use and you can pick any element, or all elements of it that inspire you. 
maybe it is the pumpkins, the fall hues, the scarecrow, leaves, pumpkin pie....Anything that you can take from this picture!

So for my project, I was inspired by the Scarecrow.  I used an SVGCuts.Com Cut file called "Leaves are Falling" and it is available for purchase here.  

 I love that little guy. Here is my finished project...



Thanks for stopping by today and we hope you join us this week for our Picture inspired challenge!

Materials Used:
*SVGCuts.Com "Leaves are Falling" available here
*DCWV "Spiced Cider" paper stack 
*Cardstock by Recollections
*My Craft Spot Baker's Twine in Chocolate
*Offray Ribbon in Burgundy 
*4 Buttons (2 red, 2 green)

5 comments:

  1. What a awesome project!! Love it!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, this is amazing, Anita! I bet it looks so cut in your home. That face is adorable.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, I love this guy! The more I see him, the more I like him. I think the plaid shirt is my favorite part, and those buttons! This is such a fun inspiration :)
    ~Dusty Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Awesome!! I love this!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, super duper cute scarecrow!!! What a fun decoration for fall :)

    ReplyDelete