Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DCD #185: Anything Goes

Happy Diva Tuesday!

This Week's Challenge...
~ Anything Goes ~

For my card, I used my NEW Cardz TV Stamp set called "Frankly Frightful" and Create a Critter 2 Cricut Cartridge.


 I Used Create a Critter 2 p. 57 for the Witch Owl

  I added some Ebony Glitter Glue to all black parts of Owl and Hat

The Inside....

Please join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas for our "Anything Goes" Challenge

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Pattern Paper "Boo Who"
*Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch
*Cardz TV "Frankly Frightful"
*Create a Critter 2 p. 57 @ 3"
*2 Rhinestones
*Ebony Glitter Glue by Recollections

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your card on the Die Cuttin' Divas site and had to come over to get a closer look! How adorable! And the inside is adorable too! I love the color combination that you used! Just great!

    Hugs,
    Louie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute! I just got the MS goo border punch and haven't used it yet. I like how you used yours "upside down" on the inside of your card. May have to try that . . .

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete